Experience Fliteboarding at your nearest Fliteschool.
Learn to Fliteboard at your nearest Fliteschool
Visiting a Fliteschool is one of the best ways to discover the unforgettable thrill of Fliteboarding. We have over 140 Fliteschools around the world that offer lessons with a professional instructor. Our instructors focus on safety whilst building your confidence and skills. The best part is most people can learn to Fliteboard in under one hour.
Fliteschool offerings and prices vary so please contact your nearest Fliteschool to see what they have available.
Fliteschool offerings may include:
- One-on-one Lessons - Individual attention to get you Fliteboarding quickly and safely
- Group Lessons - Great for going with family or friends
- Corporate/Team Building Activities - Make your next event unforgettable
- Gift Vouchers - Treat someone you love to the experience of a lifetime
- Fliteboard Sales - Once you’ve taken Fite for the first time, you’ll want your own Fliteboard
- Flitecell Rental - Bring your Fliteboard on holiday with you and rent a Flitecell at your destination
- Service and Repairs - Maintain your Fliteboard for years to come
- Community Ride Days - Meet up with other Fliteboarders for fun group rides
What to expect
— Professional instruction
— Progress at your pace
— Have fun flying over water
— No experience required
— Fliteboard of your choice
— Life vests and helmets
— Secure lockers
— Professional photos and video
(for purchase after)
— Towels and sunscreen
— Appropriate swimwear
— A rashie or swim shirt
— Dry clothes
— Must be able to swim
— Minimum age 12 years
— Under 16 (with adults)
— 120kg rider approved
Learn to Fliteboard
Many customers have taught themselves to Fliteboard by watching our How To Fliteboard video with this tutorial. Watch this tutorial to give yourself a head start before your lesson.
Fly before you buy
Have a lesson at any Fliteschool around Australia and if you purchase a Fliteboard after, you’ll get the cost of the lesson refunded.